To plan your recital, please complete the following steps:
2. Read Recital Policies and Procedures (PDF).
3. Read Recital Checklist to make sure all steps have been completed (PDF).
4. Secure a recital date and venue by consulting with Russell Bloom, 107 MBI, 863-1118, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Complete Stage Planning Form (mandatory for all recitals; handled by Russell Bloom and Greg Herrold)
6. Complete Keyboard Request Form (mandatory for all recitals; handled by Greg Herrold) and refer to the Keyboard Use Policy for Recitals. If you need an organ or harpsichord, please refer to the organ/harpsichord permission page. You are responsible for choosing your accompanist from the approved list and making contact.
7. Email program information to Camille Selden and Russell Bloom. Please email information in a Microsoft Word document. Please refer to the style manual for assistance in preparation of your information (used with permission).
8. For technical support, complete the Sound-Video-Internet Request Form. Someone will contact you to set up a meeting to discuss and assess your needs. (Mandatory for all recitals with very basic to complex technical needs; handled by Paul Barsom.)