Tickets: General $23 in advance/$28 at the door. Students $10 (with valid ID). Reserved seating.
Purchase tickets in advance online, by phone at 814-863-0255 or 1-800-ARTS-TIX, or in person at Eisenhower Auditorium, Penn State Downtown Theatre Center, and Bryce Jordan Center and save $5 per ticket. The Festival Box Office at Esber Recital Hall opens one hour prior to the concert.Join the festival's musicians for an evening of diverse music written for small ensembles. For more information, please access the Penn's Woods Music Festival website.
This event is available on livestream at the Penn's Woods Music Festival.
Mary Scripko, viola; Kevin Huhn, bass
- CHRISTIAN WOEHR -The Matrimonial Duets for Viola and Bass
Revamped Duo - Mark Minnich, violin; Sally Williams Minnich, violin
- ANTONIO VIVALDI - Summer (from The Four Seasons)
- JOSEPH KOSMA - Autumn Leaves
- LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN - Beethoven's Fifth
- DON FELDER - Hotel California (recorded by The Eagles)
Cecilia Dunoyer and Christopher Guzman, pianos
- FRANCIS POULENC - Elégie and Capriccio (from Le Bal Masqué)
To be Announced
- ANTONIN DVORÁK - String Quartet No.12, Op. 96