1. Initial requests to use the space should be directed to Dr. Christopher Kiver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please book early, as available recital times can be limited.
3. The sanctuary is provided for one dress rehearsal and one recital at no cost. Payment is required for further rehearsals and performances.
4. A room for receptions is available for additional small charge.
5. The piano in the sanctuary will be furnished "as is". It is tuned fairly regularly, particularly ahead of recital season. If you require a special tuning, please contact Greg Herrold at email@example.com. The cost of tuning is the responsibility of the performer.
6. Please leave the church as you find it - including moving hymnals etc.
7. Please make sure that everyone involved with the recital is able to attend on the designated days, helping to avoid cancellations and rescheduling.
University Baptist and Brethren Church Recital Policies
For a number of years, as a form of community outreach, University Baptist and Brethren Church has provided its sanctuary at no cost for degree recitals by Penn State music students. The church is located within walking distance of downtown State College at 411 South Burrowes Street.